EDM 310 Class blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blog Post 5

My Progress of my PLN!


Image of my Symbaloo


According to Wikipedia a PLN is an informal learning network that consists of the people a learner interacts with and derives knowledge from in a personal learning environment. In a PLN, a person makes a connection with another person with the specific intent that some type of learning will occur because of that connection.


I developed my PLN by adding people like John Strange and other EDM staff members to my twitter. I also used other twitter accounts that were suggested during the blog assignment. In the middle of my PLN, I set up my google drive, my blog, my checklist master, my gmail, and the classroom blog.

I enjoyed going though the PLN programs and beginning to develop mine. I look forward to learning more about it.

2 comments:

  1. Did you check out any of the sources Dr. Strange provided?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kayla! It sounds like you really got a good start on your PLN. I think the more we add to our PLN the more we will find to keep adding. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete