EDM 310 Class blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

C4K for November

picture of comments

Matthew's Blog:
He talked about what a citizen was and he stated that there were 4 types of citizens which are: a digital citizen, a global citizen, a Canadian citizen, and a local community citizen. He described a digital citizen as being one who is apart of a social media.

My Comment:
Hi Matthew,
My name is Kayla Cooper. I am from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog. I found it very interesting. I have the same question that Lauren has in the above comment. What is a Global citizen?

Matthew's Blog




Adam's Blog:
He made a post of a video of him standing in the mirror and then a picture of a cornfield and then a picture of him standing in the cornfield. He combined the two images to make the last image. He seems very creative and I was very impressed by his blog.

My comment:
Hi! My name is Kayla Cooper. I am from Mobile, Alabama. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed looking through your blogs. You seem like a very creative guy! Keep up the good work!

Adam's Blog




Samantha's Blog:
She posted about her trip to the Rocky Mountain. Her post was very descriptive and organized. She not only told the readers about her trip but she used descriptive language to portray the picture of her trip.

My comment:
Hi Samantha,
My name is Kayla Cooper. I am from Mobile, Alabama. I attend the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog post! It was very descriptive and organized. I would love to take a trip to the Rocky Mountains.


Samantha's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment